1. A windowseat for reading in. Nice and wide, with plenty of cushions and blankets.
2. Belle’s library from Disney’s The Beauty and the Beast. The greatest library ever to have been imagined.
3. Bookshelf stairs. So practical, so amazing.
5. A Bibliochaise. If only it had a teapot stand.
6. Tentacle Pirate Ship Attack Bookends! Just pure excellence.
7. A book clutch bag. The very height of bookish glamour.
8. One of these book necklaces.
9. From Neverland to Wonderland: A Map of Children’s Literature in Britain. There’s also a Literary Map of the USA for those reading from across the pond.
10. A Gimble Traveler hands free reading tool. I already own and love the ordinary Gimbles, but they’re difficult to carry around as they don’t have the hinge that the travel versions do.